So you say that you are looking for that hi definition, ultra high spec performance operational amplifier for your hiend audio applications ?
So you say that you went through all the possible choice of those AD’s, of those OPA’s … and still can not find the “one you are ultimately looking for ?”
Search no more.
Instead of looking for an integrated circuit operational amplifier, …. how about if we take the best individual components, and build an operational amplifier from discreet parts ?
- +/- 15 mA Class A output current
- +/- 40 mA Class AB output current
- +/- 6V to +/- 18V supply voltage range
- Single or Split supply operation is possible
- 3 nV/√Hz typical noise performance
- Smallest discrete op amp on the market – 0.33 Sq. In.
- True op amp requiring no flying ground
- Uniquely compensated for trouble-free drop-in into any circuit
- Extremely tolerant of capacitive loads and high feedback network impedance
- Fully discrete design
- Available in single or dual
And how about a brief comparison of the specs with the “Best of the lot” ….
You shall find all the details and the this link: